[DL] Re: Bullard Express

>Yeah, my character had one for quite some time, and was a serious
>butt-kicker with it as well, until he met an untimely acid bath.

>Thanks Bart.

Ummmm... for all you kids out there, dont stand near a dying tarantuala
automaton.
Things should come with a warning label. Something like "Danger 11d8 is a lot
of damage" or maybe "Happy Fun Spiderton contains caustic flesh melting acid,
handle with care" Something to tip off the poor bastards, er posse members,
who come across it. Remeber back when I mentioned I killed the rest of the
original posse.....

*Gives the Goff-man a thumbs up*