[DL] Agency Character Sheets [John]

As a service to my fellow spooks (and to brush up on
my photoshop skills), I have created a character sheet
for agents.  It's got the skill requirements,
important edges and hindrances, a reconfigured ammo
tracker, a space for merits, a space for your spook's
cover story, more room for equipment, as well the five
steps vital to any successful mission.

You can download the sheets (in JPEG format) at my
website:
scotthacker.tripod.com/index1/index.html
They're right on the front page, below the update
alert (that thing with far too many exclamation points.)

=====
"I was a warped little boy.  Now I'm out to warp the youth of America."- Weird Al Yankovic
Remember, conformity is the mother of obscurity;
be true to yourself in everything you do.
Happy Roleplaying,
-The Smiling Bandit <Strikes Again!/Ha-Ha-Ha>