Re: [[DL] Harrowed Powers]

At 6/22/00 08:49 PM -0400, you wrote:
 >Max Trebilcock <max.trebilcock@virgin.net> wrote:
 >Hi List,
 >Another question, just looked through the Book O The Dead and could see
 >nothing on how 'In Game' a Harrowed would learn new powers.

This one has the easiest reason to develop powers.  There's a manitou in
there, and another power manifests itself when the manitou wants (after the
player pays the points of course).

I don't let my players pick their harrowed power.  They can increase the
ones they have with no problem, but if they want a new one, I pick.  After
all, the manitou is the source of the power.  I try to give out the powers
that A) Enhance the survivability of the Harrowed.  B) Allow the manitou
greater power when it has dominion, or C) If the player is keeping dominion
too easily, I try and grant powers that tempt the harrowed to evil and
malicious acts.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

B'Elanna:
I'm sure it felt suffocated by all the [BEEP] regulations of [BEEP]
Starfleet and just couldn't stand it any longer!