Re: [DL] Tattoo Artwork for Stone

>>I was wondering if we had any artists wanderin round these here parts...cuz
>>ya see I'm looking for some original artwork of Stone to use as my next
>>tattoo. if you all do please email it to me at xxharlequinxx@hotmail.com
>>      Thank you in advance

Hrm. My suggestion to you is to take a few samples of PEG's artwork into your artist and ask them to have a hand at doing one for you. Take the DLPG, the representation of the Rangewars Stone disc and a copy of the card "The Drifter" from Doomtown (or the cover to Boomtowns, even) as samples.

I took the tiniest of tiny coins that had the Eye of Horus motif I wanted into mine and she did a fantabulous job not only drawing it, but colouring it herself.

Bestest thirtieth birthday present I ever got. :)

--Jacques