Re: [DL] Tattoo Artwork for Stone

 >Hrm. My suggestion to you is to take a few samples of PEG's artwork into
 >your artist and ask them to have a hand at doing one for you. Take the DLPG,
 >the representation of the Rangewars Stone disc and a copy of the card "The
 >Drifter" from Doomtown (or the cover to Boomtowns, even) as samples.

You know - I didn't like the Rangewars Disk.  It looked too. . . cartoony.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

B'Elanna:
I'm sure it felt suffocated by all the [BEEP] regulations of [BEEP]
Starfleet and just couldn't stand it any longer!