Re: [DL] curiosity (Doomtown based question)

>Hey, is there someplace that keeps track of whats officially happening in
>Doomtown storyline wise?  I'm interested in reading what's happened there so
>far.
>
>--D

Well, if you want to be able to read the fiction that comes with the current
starter decks (as well as all the official fiction posted by the storyline
people at AEG), you can go to Gerry Crowe's website. He's the official
Doomtown FAQ keeper and he keeps his site updated pretty well, though he has
yet to post the story from Ashes to Ashes or Boot Hill (both out within the
last month).

http://www.ghostrock.fsnet.co.uk/fiction.htm

...will take you directly to the fiction page.

A lot of people who post spoiler info on their websites are also really
making an effort to ensure that flavour text is also included in them. You
can pick up a lot of info there if you're willing to just laze through it.
Adem Ozkum has a great site for this.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~adman/Deadlands/schoolhouse.html

Regrettably, he does not have spoilers for Boot Hill (the newest "basic set"
for Doomtown). Somebody else posted that they did, but I don't remember the
URL for it.

--Jacques