Re:[DL]: Explorer's Society

>Okay a few questions, (You've intrigued me),
Thanks, it does my black heart good to hear it.
>would the Prioy work as a
>Chapter of the Explorers Society.
>What are William Brintons capabilties (As I might use this guy).
>And finally what was this storm, sounds interesting?

>Thanks
>Max
My teachers always said I played well with others:)

FOR MY POSSE

IMHO Exham Priory is a little more concerned with politics than the
Explorer's Society seems to be. However, I would not be at all surprised if
one of Exham Priory's founding members was an heir of the Twilight Legion
trying to keep the knowledge alive during the "lull" in horror. Much of the
Priory's attention has been focused on unnatural organizations. Cults, or
Abominations that have gathered followers tend to be their main targets, but
then again they are not likely to turn a blind eye to a Monster rampaging
across the countryside ;)

The storm I mentioned happened when the posse destroyed a Manitou
Trap/Battery in the middle of a Thunderstorm. The "Red Rain" as it was
called, consumed the souls of those who came in contact with the tainted
rain. The victims became savage berzerked murderers who indiscriminately
killed any living thing. I could write a treatise about the "Red Rain" and
all the attempts to harness its energy, but I'll save that for a later date.
The point at hand is the fact that Martin Brinton held back the storm
briefly, but the evil taint was too much for him, and it killed him.

E. Zimmerman