Re: [DL] Harrowed Powers

<snip>
> Hi List,
> Another question, just looked through the Book O The Dead and could see
> nothing on how 'In Game' a Harrowed would learn new powers.
>
> How do people handle this other than Counting Coup?
>
> Thanks
>
> Max

Well, you can let Harrowed develop new powers which match their Dispositions (as suggested in Bo'tD); alternatively, I let players develop ones that correspond to the way they roleplay their character in general (eg a sneaky player could be allowed to develop Ghost). The alternative is letting them cut a deal with their manitou - it whispers knowledge in return for some Dominion. Kinda fits with the Faustian vibe.

Sam de Smith