Re: [DL] Harrowed Powers

>Another question, just looked through the Book O The Dead and could see
>nothing on how 'In Game' a Harrowed would learn new powers.

>How do people handle this other than Counting Coup?

I may be a little tough on the Harrowed character but they do have a demon
running the body for them....

Anyway, whenever the Harrowed looses a dominion point I give the player the
option to buy a new power.  Reason for this is cause the demon slips in a
bit more revealing more of it's power to the character.  Once the player
gains the power though he/she may buy it up to whenever they want.
(character in my game bought Supernatural trait: Spirit and bought it up to
3d12+6.  So he would remain in control (manitou was kicking but on him), now
he can't gain anymore powers.  Tee hee.)

With coup I'm tough too.  I run it that once the character absorbs so much
of the reconers essence the character becomes a fearmonger.

Jay