Re: [DL] Your Favorite Decks

Well, I use boring Bicycle or Bee decks (which are annoying in that the
difference between jokers is slight).  I use bridge-sized cards at times,
which are somewhat slenderer, but otherwise identical.

One of my players has a Jack Daniels reproduction period deck, which is
neat, but the cards are coated and slippery as heck.

I'd love to find a really neat period deck with distinct jokers that didn't
look too tacky though.

I'd also love to get some gold and black ceramic poker chips to match my
RWB
ones, too, for that matter.

And a period-style cuspidor (unused!) to use as a Fate Pot.  Yeah.

And then I'd like...  (I could go on a while)