Fate Pot (Was RE: [DL] Your Favorite Decks)

A quick note on Fate Pots, given the eternal search for an appropriate one.
We have started using a coffee pot designed for camping (the blue enamel
one -- I put it on the wedding registry specifically for gaming use).  It
works well as a prop (the pot of coffee on the fire after a long day on the
trail and all) and has a satisfying sound when chips are dropped in.  All
this without the associations attached to what goes into a spittoon.

Matt