[DL] Re: Agency Charsheet

>>When Allan asked about a source file, what I think
he meant was, do you have
a PSD file of the sheet, or is it JPG only?  If you've
been working from JPG
only, I should tell you that's it's a lossy file
forma,t which means that
each time it's saved it loses some quality.  That's
why it's a good ides to
work in PSD until it's finished, even though PSDs tend
to be huge.
Nick "graphics minor" Zachariasen<<

I do, in fact, have the PSD files, and they look
infinitely better than the JPEG.   I had hoped to put
the files in PDF format, but I can't get my hands on
anyone with full Acrobat prog.
Beyond that, I'm not totally familiar with the pros
and cons of the various file types.  Any suggestions?
Better still, anyone with Acrobat?

=====
"I was a warped little boy.  Now I'm out to warp the youth of America."- Weird Al Yankovic
Remember, conformity is the mother of obscurity;
be true to yourself in everything you do.
Happy Roleplaying,
-The Smiling Bandit <Strikes Again!/Ha-Ha-Ha>