[DL] Brownings and ROF and such

One way around the fact that the Brownings fire just as fast as a double
action (ROF2) is that you could allow double taps like in HOE.
Basically you can fire two shots with a single action, if you get a raise the
first shot and second shot hit the same location. For every double tap after
the first in a ROUND you add a -2 penalty, up to a max of -6.
Of course this in a way gives the Brownings a ROF of 4, but then again they
arent really all that likely to hit too terribly often.

And to the person who said his marshal wont let him buy double action pistols.
Find a new marshal, unless he has a good reason for it other than "they're
too tough." Having marshalled in DL I have to say its intimidating at first,
but dosent matter much since the bad guys can do the same and its only 3d6
which most things can shrug off pretty easy. After a time my posse seemed to
use only one kind of gun. A rifle.
Something similar happened to us in HOE where our marshal didnt want us to
have automatic weapons. Our question was naturally.. why even play HOE? I
mean I can see no Machine Guns or something to start with, but no autos at
all? Suffice to say we played all of one or two sessions with said marshal.
Our new marshal is much better.