Re: [DL] Is there anything these guys don't own now?

In a message dated 6/25/00 5:31:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Brian.Leybourne@airnz.co.nz writes:

<< WIZARDS OF THE COAST TO PURCHASE LAST UNICORN GAMES
 June 5, 2000 (Renton, Wash.)-Leading hobby games publisher Wizards of the
 Coast Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro Inc. (NYSE:HAS), and Last Unicorn Games,
 publisher of roleplaying game products based on the Star Trek and Dune
 properties, have signed a letter of intent for Wizards of the Coast to
 acquire Last Unicorn Games. The terms of the transaction were not disclosed
 and the deal is expected to close by June 30.  >>

     Good Lord. The 800 lbs gorilla of the gaming industry has struck again,
dragging hundreds of innocent gamers into its ravening maw. The jet fighters
have failed to stop it. The nerve gas only made it angry. Gentlemen, it is
well past time that we admit to ourselves that only PROJECT M will stop this
rampaging engine of destruction. Go! Go! And...may God have mercy on our
souls...

     In non-monster movie terms, these clowns just don't quit, do they? I
wonder who their next target is.

                            ---Ghoull