Re: [DL] Is there anything these guys don't own now?

In a message dated 6/25/00 7:34:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Ghoull@aol.com
writes:

<<      Good Lord. The 800 lbs gorilla of the gaming industry has struck
again,
 dragging hundreds of innocent gamers into its ravening maw. >>

    No innocent gamers, just about nine game designers, writers, and
producers who create great RPGs and will continue to do so. :)  Besides,
speaking as one of the "victims, I certainly have no objection to the raise,
excellent benefits, and other cool stuff that comes from working for WOTC.
    (Yes, I can be bought.  I am, after all, a freelancer and an attorney. :)
)

Steve Long