Re: [DL] Hexarcana When? (Goff)

> Hi, I figured that it has been all of .... what ... days?, since Hexarcana
> has been mentioned and I was wondering as we are now fast approaching the
> end of June, what stage of production the book was now at?

Well, it's been at the printer for close to two weeks now at least. I can't
say exactly when it will get back, but we're still targeting an Origins
release.

On a bright note, I just finished the Collegium, which once I do a few last
minute tweaks to is off to the main office for final layout fixes and edits.
Since that makes it only a _single_ day off schedule, odds are good we're
going to be back on track by GenCon! :-)

John