Re: [DL] Firearms-related question

Mr. Ross Coburn wrote:
>I was wondering if anyone could help me find more information/photos of the
>Deane-Adams series of revolvers (C&B, some imported by the Confederacy
>during the war, English-made, came in .32, .44 or .45 and .50 caliber).
>
>Any help greatly appreciated!

	I'm not sure how much this actually helps, but there's a nifty color
picture of one (not sure of  the exact caliber) in Time-Life Books' *Echoes
of Glory: Arms & Equipment of the Confederacy*. I mention this book because
it's a mass-market publication, and it's ubiquitous around my corner of the
world.
	Hope this is somehow useful!

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: *Deadlands: The Weird West* Revised Edition
Co-author of *Tales o' Terror: 1877* & *Back East: The South*
Southern by the Grace of God