[DL] 1013- solved? [GOFF]

I noticed in the Marshal's section of River O' Blood a reference to an
upcoming adventure title "A River Runs Over It", but I looked on the website
and found no mention of that adventure anywhere.  It it possible that this
may be the mysterious product #1013?

Also,

SPOILER SPACE

The book said that this adventure would tell us what happened in Cahoka.  If
this adventure never sees the light of day, will we be told what happened,
or will we be kept salivating over a new and exciting way to kill the posse?

Nick "I'm not Batman, but I like shiny gadgety things" Zachariasen