Re: [DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20000625

on 6/27/00 12:52 AM, Daphne Brunelle at dbrune4@po-box.mcgill.ca wrote:

>> From: Andrew Cunningham <techie@techie.f9.co.uk>

>> Brian Leybourne said,
>>
>>> She may well end up getting *hanged*, but getting hung would require a sex
>>> change, and the west 'aint *that* weird :-)
>>
>> A person is hanged, and dead meat is hung. So she was hung ;)
>>
> Hey!
> I resent that! Enough pleasantries about Victoria: she may be a piece of
> undead meat, but she's a piece of undead meat with a soul, thank you very
> much. *g*
>
> BTW, you're not being much help, here, folks. I don't want to have her
> hanged *or* hung.
>
> Alternatives to hanging are a good thing.

aw, c'mon! it'll make you a stronger, better person. just ask the harrowed
guy in the party i'm marshalling. of course, he didn't know he was harrowed
until after they hung him...i love mysterious pasts.

-- joe crow

    ps. yes, he deserved it. that's what happens when you panic and shoot
the bartender while the party's trying to roust him for info. so what if he
was a vampiric minion, mr.triggerhappy didn't know that!

    -everything i need to know about life i learned by killing smart people
and eating their brains-