Re: [DL] Hexarcana When? (Goff)

> You should have an 'advance order' type thing going for the online store,
> (Smith and Robards, that is). You know, to give people an incentive to use
> the store, they can advance order new books before they're out, to get
them
> at the same time or maybe even a bit before the stores.

We're toying with that idea, but we always have to be careful to not
shortchange the FLGS; without the neighborhood stores' support, we'd go
under quicker than the Titanic. I'm not really sure where website incentives
stand.

> Just out of curiosity, have you had a lot of business at the online store?

I don't know the exact figures, but I think we do more than I'd
expect--especially considering we seldom offer discounts. :-)

John