Re: [DL] Hexarcana When? (Goff)

You should have an 'advance order' type thing going for the online store,
(Smith and Robards, that is). You know, to give people an incentive to use
the store, they can advance order new books before they're out, to get them
at the same time or maybe even a bit before the stores.

Just out of curiosity, have you had a lot of business at the online store?