RE: [DL] Re: Harrowed Souls [ALLAN]

Harrowed spoilers

 >>> Hey!
 >I resent that! Enough pleasantries about Victoria: she may be a piece of
 >undead meat, but she's a piece of undead meat with a soul, thank you very
 >much. *g*<<
 >
 >>>There's a soul in there, but it 'aint Victoria's.
 >>

 >>just to be picky (for Brian's sake.  i'd only do this to him ; ).
 >>actually her soul would still be in there, hence the battle for dominion on
 >a >daily basis.
 >
 >This is incorrect.  Don't have the reference handy, but Harroweds do not
 >have souls.  (Help me out here Dep...)

Sorry Patrick,
	The game implication is that the original soul of the deceased is in
there, fighting against the Manitou.  BUT - let's not forget that Coot
Jenkins, who knows more about the Harrowed then any man alive, believes
that the Harrowed have no soul and it's just the memories of the original
person that lingers on.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

John Constantine:
Because it'd made a bollocks of things over on this side of the road and
figured it'd better get out right quick.