RE: [DL] Re: Harrowed Souls [ALLAN]

At 07:04 AM 6/27/00 -0500, you wrote:

Hmm.. Harrowed spoilers I guess.

>>> Hey!
>I resent that! Enough pleasantries about Victoria: she may be a piece of
>undead meat, but she's a piece of undead meat with a soul, thank you very
>much. *g*<<
>
>>>There's a soul in there, but it 'aint Victoria's.
>>
>>Brian "Victoria is not home anymore: Leybourne.<
>>
>>just to be picky (for Brian's sake.  i'd only do this to him ; ).
>>actually her soul would still be in there, hence the battle for dominion on
>a >daily basis.
>
>This is incorrect.  Don't have the reference handy, but Harroweds do not
>have souls.  (Help me out here Dep...)
>
>Patrick

I'm not Allan, but in the Book O' the Dead when talking about Possessed
Undead (p.102), it says "...these are undead corpses without the creamy
filling we call the mortal soul."  This, along with rest of the section
seems to imply that there is indeed the hero's soul inside competing with
the manitou.  That's what I always believed, too.

Spoilers for BoTD...

You might, however, be thinking of the Prospector's belief that there is no
soul left inside, only a shell of memories.

-Evil Marshal Mayfield
Have you had your Zombie today?

The Hell's Bunker- http://www.geocities.com/hellsbunker