Re: [DL] Army Ranks (modern) (was: Question on Army Rank)

 >WRONG! USMC Commandant is a 4 Star General. The USMC is the only service
branch
 >to never have had a 5-Star General, an the only reason we created the 5-Star
 >rank is so that our commanders were not out ranked by the likes of that ass
 >Field Marshal Montgomery.

Well,
	That would put you right there with the Coast Guard then - the only other
active branch to not have a five star rank.  :-)

Seriously, a good place to check for current military rank and awards would
be http://mav.net/wguynes/military/
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Kirk:
You chicken bastard, you killed my son...YOU chicken BASTARD, you
killed...my SON...you CHICKEN bastard....youkilledmy...son!