[DL] Hanging Judge

Hey all,
I was just wonedering who out here ordered a Hanging Judge statue. I ordered
mine from the local shop that I used to work at, and they're going to let me
pay for it in installments, otherwise I wouldn't get it myself, but it looks
damn nice. So, am I the only one?

Ok, so I probably won't get the Jackalope one, but you never know...

Chris Aniballi
Ok, so I'm a lesser sucker
Gimmie a Winchester rifle and a whole box of shells
Blow the roof off the goat barn, let it roll down the hill
The piano is firewood, Times Square is a dream
I find we'll lay down together in the cold, cold ground
Tom Waits - "Cold, Cold, Ground"