RE: [DL] subscription service

>1. if you buy books from online then your local Game store is going to go
>under because no one is buying from it.

This assumes that your local game store gets things (i.e., Non-GW,
Non-Pokemon, Non-MtG, etc.) in a timely manner.  Personally I've given up on
buying PEG stuff from my local store.

And, yes, I have asked and asked.  About the best response I got was that I
could special order stuff...

>2. you may start getting books that you don't want (right like that's going
>to happen)

It would be very simple to set it up to only receive certain items:
-Sourcebooks
-Adventures
-Epitath
-Accessories

>3. if pinnicle starts getting behind then they have lots of angry people
who
>were expecting books on a certian date and now they will have to wait
longer
>than before.

As long as I'm not charged until shipped, it doesn't matter...

Patrick