Re: [DL] Hanging Judge

>Shane said that he had just finished typing the html
>when I ordered it.  In fact, I went back in time just
>to be the first to get one.

>>So, am I the only one?

I've been trying to order one through my local hobby store since I first
heard about them.  They say they have more important things to order.  Turns
out that they ordered like 5 the Werewolf Klaive.  I've been trying to get a
damn Hangin' Judge statue and I've been willing to pay 75% up front and they
won't order it.   The owner don't think it will sell.  Well he is sitting on
4 of the Klaives right now.  He thought that they would have flown out of
the store.

I guess that is what I get for living in a town where they worship White
Wolf game studio.

Jay

ps Sorry for the rant.