RE: [DL] Hanging Judge

> I've been trying to order one through my local hobby store since I first
> heard about them.  They say they have more important things to
> order.  Turns
> out that they ordered like 5 the Werewolf Klaive.  I've been
> trying to get a
> damn Hangin' Judge statue and I've been willing to pay 75% up
> front and they
> won't order it.   The owner don't think it will sell.  Well he is
> sitting on
> 4 of the Klaives right now.  He thought that they would have flown out of
> the store.
>
> I guess that is what I get for living in a town where they worship White
> Wolf game studio.
>
> Jay

Well, it definitely sounds like your local store sucks. Not taking special
orders, especially from people who want to put money down, is game shop
suicide. I worked at a store for a few years and special orders were always
a stable, relaiable and easy part of the bussiness.

Try a comic shop, they were solicited in the Prewiews magazine catalog last
month. They can get it, and should be happy to help you out.

Chris Aniballi
Unless your local comic shop IS your local game shop
It's such a sad old feeling
The fields are soft and green
It's memories that I'm stealing
But you're innocent when you dream