[DL] Ghostbusters Mail in coupon announcement

I don't know if this hit here, but better safe than sorry.

Hey folks,

                  Just wanted to post a note real quick about our recent
adventure, Ghost Busters. We were a tad
                  late getting this one onto the shelves, so the deadline
noted on the coupon to report your posse's
                  results is pretty darn short.
                  To make sure as many groups as possible have the chance
to complete the adventure, I'm rolling
                  the deadline for mailing the vote (and story if you're
interested in that part of the deal) to us back to
                  August 21st.

                  I know return you to your regularly scheduled
programming. :-)

                  John Goff
                  Weird West Brand Manager
                  Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.