Re: [DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20000625 (OT)

>> Brian "Victoria is not home anymore: Leybourne.<<

>>> just to be picky (for Brian's sake.  i'd only do this to him ; ).  actually her soul would still be in there, hence the battle for dominion on a daily basis.<<<

>Nah, it's not her. I recall reading somewhere (Back me up on this one if I'm right, JG) that a harrowed actually doesn't contain the real "original" soul of the dead person, but rather a manitou and a kind of "duplicate" soul that just thinks it is the person.

Brian "Or am I completely making this up?" Leybourne.

p.s: Being pedantic myself, I totally accept people correcting me when I'm wrong (it does happen).<

doh, foiled by a trick answer to a mock question.  this means i still get to keep my badge of ignorance, whoohoo!

really i was only trying to rib you, my main goal wasn't correction.  ; )  oh well there's always acting.  i mean look at Keanu Reeves.

"Pop quiz...you've got a gun pointed at you head...What do you do!  What do you do!!", Rustler

Get your own FREE zombieworld.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

zombieworld.com - The dead come back to life, just for you.