[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20000627-1

>>--- Scott Hacker <smilingbandit2@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> As a service to my fellow spooks (and to brush up
on
>> my photoshop skills), I have created a character
>sheet
>> for agents.  It's got the skill requirements,
>> important edges and hindrances, a reconfigured ammo
>> tracker, a space for merits, a space for your
>>spook's
>> cover story, more room for equipment, as well the
five
>> steps vital to any successful mission.
>Y'know, I just noticed that the Agency CharSht isn't
>in the 2nd edition
>format, but rather in the old style.  Could it be
>that I'm not the only
>one who dislikes the new style, or was it just an
>oversight?
>Curious Bryce
I hate the new character sheet.  I was hoping to
revive the classic style with my bold act of defiance...

=====
"I was a warped little boy.  Now I'm out to warp the youth of America."- Weird Al Yankovic
Remember, conformity is the mother of obscurity;
be true to yourself in everything you do.
Happy Roleplaying,
-The Smiling Bandit <Strikes Again!/Ha-Ha-Ha>