[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20000627-1

Abbotkarus siad,

> >Just remember, not everyone can afford to buy boxes of cards every few
> >months. And to get all the cards that's usually what ends up happening!

    Yep. But then, you need to buy the RPG books to know what's going on in
them, and if you requested an online version of them that you could read
without buying, you'd not be too popular... The point I'm making is, to get
the whole story you need to buy the cards. if you won't or can't buy the
cards, then you don't get the full story.

AndrewC