Re: [DL] Looking for a web site

In a message dated 6/28/00 1:39:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nbouqu1@gl.umbc.edu writes:

<< A few months ago someone posted a site that had unofficial stats for
 characters such as Maverick and Zorro... does anyone have the URL?

 Nick >>

Tom Cashman's site used to have a large collection of stats for "legendary
heroes of the West".  I think his site is no longer around, though :(.  (On a
personal note, I felt his stats were a little on the high side).  If no one
else has them, I'll try to locate my copies and send them to you.  (Another
side note:  I have an ongoing project I have been working on to stat out
these characters myself with brief histories and everything.  So far, I've
got Jonah Hex (Wild West) 90% done, Jonah Hex (Wasted West) 65% done, and
plans for many more (Lone Ranger, Tonto, Rin Tin Tin, etc.).  That said, I
just need to find the time to do it).

Scott "Wishes life wouldn't get in the way of hobbies" Mickelson