Re: [DL] Brianburners?!?!?1

At 6/29/00 09:43 AM +1200, you wrote:
 >> read brianburners about Undead and Minds
 >       ^^^^^^^^^^^^
 >> It says it there real explicitly.
 >
 >Hmm.. I have to say I'm not terribly keen on this idea for a sourcebook :-)
 >
 >Anyway, I don't weigh the same as a duck, therefore I'm not made of wood, so
 >you can't burn me.

Yeah well - I've got to live with the extended and more powerful adult
Husker.  You can deal with the sourcebook dedicated to your immolation.

:-)

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Wesley:
I'm not sure, but I can figure it out if I reroute these systems and
reconfigure the warp field and run a complete internal whootchacallit on
the computers and...