[DL] hexes from a friend

Here are some gambling-themed (and two not) hexes my friend Ian came up
with.  As his Marshal, I advised him on some of them.  Let us know what you
think:

Dice
Trait: Spirit
Hand: Pair
Speed: 2
Duration: Instant
Range: 30 yards
When this hex is cast , a pair of phantasmal dice appear in the caster's
hand.  The Huckster then rolls the dice at the chosen target.  The number
that comes up is the damage dealt.  For every two hands above the minimum,
the damage multiplier (base x1) goes up by one to a maximum of 2d6x4.  The
damage roll is a closed roll, so don't reroll Aces.
If a 7 or 11 is rolled, roll again.  If an 11 or 7 comes up on the following
roll, the target is killed instantly unless a Hard (9) Vigor roll is made.
Otherwise, if the roll is successful, roll damage as normal.

Lead Grin
Trait: Cognition
Hand: Two Pair
Speed: Vamoose!
Duration: 1 round
Range: Self
This hex is used when the Huckster is facing a plug in the puss with hot
lead.  It allows the magician attempt to catch a bullet headed at her head
or upper guts on an incredible (11) Nimbleness roll.  Every two hands above
the minimum grants a +1to the roll.  A Royal Flush grants automatic success.

Pennies from Heaven
Trait: Knowledge
Hand: Jacks
Speed: 2
Duration: Instant
Range: 5 yards/level
Money doesn't grow on trees, but you can make it fall from the sky with this
hex.  When cast, Pennies from Heaven causes a hailstorm of half-dollar coins
to fall from the sky causing damage according to the caster's hand.  The
storm's area is equal to the hex's range.
For damage, use the damage table of the Shard hex.  If a Royal Flush is
drawn, the damage is considered massive.

Roulette
Trait: Smarts
Hand: Two Pair
Speed: 2
Duration: Special
Range: Special
(note: this hex is ****ed up- Ian admits this and takes responsibilitty for
that fact)
Hucksters sometimes seem to be able to control fate- the hex helps to
confirm that speculation.  On a successful casting this hex inverts the suit
ranking of all remaining Action Cards for the remainder of combat.  Hearts
become Spades and Diamonds become Clubs and vice versa.  This fate-warping
force emanates from the caster in a 3-yard per hex level sphere.

Hat Trick
Trait: Smarts
Hand: Ace
Speed: 5 minutes
Duration: 2 days/hex level
Range: Self (hat)
Hey, Rock, watch me pull a Jackalope out of my hat!  This hex allows a
huckster to hide objects weighing up to one pound and possessing dimsensions
of up to one cubic foot per hex level in a hat.  The object(s) can be held
in the hat for up to 2 days per hex level.  At the end of this period, if
they haven't been removed, they are forcibly ejected from the hat.  Any
equipment (guns, gizmos, etc.) are subject to the Mishap table in Smith and
Robards to determine the condition of the item.  If the Huckster goes bust
on the roll, in addition to Backlash, a roll must be made on the Mishap
table in Smith and Robards.

Stud
Trait: Spirit
Hand: Jacks
Speed: 1
Duration: Special
Range: Touch
No, this is not what you might think.  The Stud hex allows a Huckster or Mad
Scientist to discard and redraw up to 3 cards, based on hand, to their draw
to cast a hex or build a gizmo.  This hex cannot be used to add power to a
successive Stud hex.  Backlash/Dementia effects on a Stud-influenced hex or
gizmo are made at a +4 to the roll.  This lasts until the next hex is cast
or the gizmo is built.
            Hand drawn          Cards
            Jacks                       1
            Three of a Kind        2
            Straight                    3

Well, what do the lot of you think of these?  He wanted double-backlash on
Stud rather than a +4, but I thought that was a bit harsh.  However, I think
Goff may sympathize with him :) .

Nick "and I quote, 'opinions are welcome, as long as you don't play
crotch-soccer with them'" Zachariasen