Re: [DL] hexes from a friend

My compliments -- these are very clever and my next huckster gambler will
pack a few of them

The "Bullet with the Teeth" is also effective for huckster/prestidigitators,
'cause a classic magic trick involved catching a bullet in the teeth
(volunteer marks bullet, volunteer shoots bullet at magician's face, bullet
is found between the teeth w. special mark -- or magician is dead)

Has anyone come up with Hexes directly related to the practice of stage
magic?