RE: [DL] Character Sheets in General

> ** Original Sender: Martha Frey <natasha_corey@yahoo.com>

> The only thing I might like to add to the sheet would
> be a way to track what you spent your Bounty on, so
> you know how you got to where you are now.  I may be
> attention oriented, but I'm sure as hell not gonna
> keep track of every nickle I spend!

I dole out monopoloy money and the old plastic fate chips (repaced by my new clay chips)
as nickels, dimes and quarters at the start of the game. Now my players accualy THINK
about how much they spend in town.

Cheyenne "Scrooge McMarshal" Wright

"It's so comforting to know that there are people in this world sicker than I am."
-Tim Curry