RE: [DL] Character Sheets in General

*laugh*  Same here!  I went on the site, pulled the
white fate chip graphic, and altered it to look like
coins which got printed out.  (Boy, was I bored one
summer of what?)  At Halloween we got some great
gold-painted pirate coins, and now when we're not
compulsively shuffeling cards, we're flipping coins.
Correspondingly, it takes one -huge- and two small
backpacks to carry all our game props, and that's
without the stereo!

--- Cheyenne Wright <TheRaven@sprynet.com> wrote:
> I dole out monopoloy money and the old plastic fate
> chips (repaced by my new clay chips)
> as nickels, dimes and quarters at the start of the
> game. Now my players accualy THINK
> about how much they spend in town.
>
> Cheyenne "Scrooge McMarshal" Wright

=====