RE: [DL] Character Sheets in General

> ** Original Sender: Martha Frey <natasha_corey@yahoo.com>

> The only thing I might like to add to the sheet would
> be a way to track what you spent your Bounty on, so
> you know how you got to where you are now.  I may be
> attention oriented, but I'm sure as hell not gonna
> keep track of every nickle I spend!
>

>I dole out monopoloy money and the old plastic fate chips (repaced by my
>new clay chips)
>as nickels, dimes and quarters at the start of the game. Now my players
>accualy THINK
>about how much they spend in town.

Speaking of such does anybody have any really good ways to keep track of
rations and spending without a lot of paperwork?  I have kinda resorted to
having a high level NPC be my parties benefactor just so I don't have to
deal with it that much.  It seems to work out ok for the most part but one
of these days i'm going to need to get them flat broke and fineing them for
weapons violations seems a bit silly when my posse could easily gun down
most of texas without reloading, or thinking....

Ron "Got Zombies?" Conner