Re: [DL] The Mission

> > 1. how far across is the mission.  I've measured it and gotten 180 feet
but
> an officall ruleing would be nice.

Sure, sounds good to me.

> 2.  This one will require some spoilers, what would happen if my posse
were
> to drop the dynamite down the well say on the first day.  I've been
denying
> this in the same way I deny dropping a lantern down by just saying that
the
> fuse goes out but I can forsee something seriously drastic going on if
they
> manage to pull it off.

A) the fuse goes out like you said; and, B) even if they somehow detonate
it, the main force blast is going to go in the easiest direction--straight
up. No serious damage is going to be done.

The adventure isn't meant to be a shoot-em 'up as much as just a creepy
investigation. If you need to stick a deus-ex-machina in from time to time
to ween them from just blasting the place to the ground (which won't work
unless they find the secrets...), feel free to do so.

Hope that helps!

John