Re: [DL] Something Wicked This Way Comes

At 04:39 PM 7/2/00 -0800, you wrote:
>I'm thinking about running an adventure about a dark and wicked traveling
circus and I'm
>looking for dark and wicked ideas... So i turn to you.
>
>What do you have for me, my twisted ones.
>
>Cheyenne "Ringmaster" Wright

See if you can't find a copy (or download the demo) of the horror shooter
Blood.  It's a bit dated, but the fourth level is a dark carnival- exactly
what you need.  In fact, the entire game is filled with stuff you can
use... check out the cultists' language.

Matascan firaborg!

-Evil Marshal Mayfield

Have you had your Zombie today?

The Hell's Bunker- http://www.geocities.com/hellsbunker