Re: [DL] Something Wicked This Way Comes

 > I'm thinking about running an adventure about a dark and wicked traveling
 > circus and I'm
 >  looking for dark and wicked ideas... So i turn to you.
 >
 >  What do you have for me, my twisted ones.
 >
 >  Cheyenne "Ringmaster" Wright

I actually wish I could give you something concrete, as I've got the book
on my Deadland's shelf, because it would make an excellent DL piece.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Chekov:
It must have been on its way to assist in saving my life for the billionth
time..did I scream this time?