Re: [DL] Something Wicked This Way Comes

In a message dated 07/02/2000 4:39:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
TheRaven@sprynet.com writes:

> I'm thinking about running an adventure about a dark and wicked traveling
> circus and I'm
>  looking for dark and wicked ideas... So i turn to you.
>
>  What do you have for me, my twisted ones.
>
>  Cheyenne "Ringmaster" Wright

This is my first post on the list but I thought it was one I could add
something too so here goes.  Though it comes from a different system, and
would require some adapting you might find the "Midnight Circus" from White
Wolf is a good choice.  At the very least the method of captutring its
exhibits is an interesting one.  I could easily see it turned to use by the
Manitous

Walt Carmichael

"The light at the end of your tunnel is really just a freight train of
Nosferatu."