[DL] Re: (DL) Pitch.

Tim Wrote:
>So anyway, I want him to be a recurring villain and I need
>some ideas for what he could look like. It has to be original and >suitably awe-inspiring, not just a mass of shadows or an archetypal >daemon... Thanks.

I had a villain which would actually fit very well with the Carnival
thread on the List at the moment, based on the Ringmaster of Smoething
Wicked This Way Comes.

Essentially the villain/abomination looks normal, except that there are
no shadows in the room at all, also on closer inspection a Character
will see shadowy faces move across the persons face or body.
In essense the Shadowcaller as I termed it had complete control of
Darkness and Shadows (Could intercept Hucksters Shadow walking for
example) and also could control the local manitou, causing problems for
Hucksters and Mad scientists.
Whenever it entered an area of of the shadows where drawn to it, when
using its powers its eyes became black.

Hope that helps

Max