Re: [DL] Black Chips

 >So Allan, has being around Goff affected your
 >Marshaling at all?
 >
 >Just curious...

Well.

One of my players just mentioned that he custom made a miniature "El
Scorpion" - a backlash created Mexican bandito/giant scorpion armored
hybrid who lived to bring down the Huckster who "created" it into the
(rather short) life of torment it had.

It was gunned down fairly brutally - after I spent 15 points worth of chips
keeping it alive in order to try and land ONE shot on the Huckster.
Well - two.  I got one in early and the huckster wouldn't let me hit him
again.  Something about "OWOWOWOWOW  THAT BLOODY HURT" when the stinger
nailed his foot to the ground.  Or he said something like that anyway.

Well.
A different player just created the miniature - so I'm gonna have to just
bring El Scorpion back, now aren't I?

BTW - The player is getting two blue fate chips.  One for the effort into
making the miniature, and the other for the look on the Huckster's face
when it pops back up out of the sand.

I like my players.

They do most of my work for me.

}:->

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Garak:
To get to the other side? Of course not! Do you realize how ridiculous that
is? I'm sure it was a simple matter of its farmer expelling it from the
coop for...embezzling eggs.