Re: [DL] High Noon Army List [John]

> Say John, any idea when the army list for High Noon
> will be posted on the website?  I want to learn to
> play, but I don't know the points for an army.

That's Shane's baby right now, and he's been in Australia for the past
couple of weeks for a convention. Now that he's back, we're all getting into
high gear for Origins, so it's likely to be a few more weeks.

We've not forgotten you guys, we're just a little sidetracked at the moment.
Summer's always hectic for a game company! :-)

John