[DL] Pitch

In the last session the huckster in my posse had his shadow possessed by
Pitch. Once they were told about Pitch's full-possession rules, the entire
posse was foaming at the mouth for the huckster to fail every hex he cast.
And he did. Right at the climax of the adventure, (the Dr Pepper one, which
went very well, by the way), Pitch took him over. A huge shadow ripped
through the roof of the factory and swooped over the mountains like some
shadow-phoenix. So anyway, I want him to be a recurring villain and I need
some ideas for what he could look like. It has to be original and suitably
awe-inspiring, not just a mass of shadows or an archetypal daemon... Thanks.

Yours,

Tim