Re: [DL] Pitch

At 12:06 PM 7/6/00 +1200, you wrote:
>Oh, there's quite a bit more to it, that's just a summary. It's all on my
>hard-drive, I just don't have a website to put it on...
>
>Tim "HTML-illiterate" Denee
>
>> Is this all there is to it, or is there more on a site?
>>
>> << The Dr. Pepper adventure was one I discussed on this list a few months
>ago.
>>  Basically, it's about a town the posse stumble onto which seemingly
>normal,
>>  but everyone has an evil skeleton in their closet, because a local
>>  alchemist, (called Dr. Pepper), has been manufacturing a drink, (called
>Dr
>>  Pepper), which "angries up the blood".
>>   >>

Hey, if you'd like it on the web, I'd be more than happy to add it the
Hell's Burrow, our Weird West site.  Follow the link in my .sig to check it
out, and e-mail me anything you want put up there.

-Evil Marshal Mayfield
Mutants for Nuclear Power
The Hell's Burrow- http://www.geocities.com/hellsburrow
The Hell's Bunker- http://www.geocities.com/hellsbunker