[DL] Disputed Lands and MiBs/Rangers (probably spoilers)

Here's a quick question: the town of Pickville, CO currently has a Fear
Level of 5.  How much interest would either the Rangers and/or The Agency
take in keeping an eye on this town before it turns into a full-blown
Deadland?  Here's some info on the town.

Pickville is one of the last stops along the Wasatch line in Northeastern
Colorado.  So far, the posse has taken out a Headless Horseman, a 'Glom
(both of which they put down before they reallygot a chance to get a good
foothold), they pointed out some Dread Wolves (or whatever the term is-
they're the wolves who eat abomination or Harrowed flesh and become
abominations themselves) to the townspeople because they were on their way
to the Maze, and in the last session they put down the 2/3 of the town's
cemetary that decided to get up and walk around.  The townspeople battled
the wolves and lost (I think) 6 people, including the town Marshal.  Next
I'm going to throw a werewolf at them :) .

Now, I'm thinking that with the Epitaph having published a story about this
town considering giving up its town charter, the Rangers and/or the Agency
might be eyeing it, but I don't know which one (if not both) would end up
establishing a presence in the town due to the disputed claim to the state.

Nick Zachariasen