[DL] New Fiction Book

Just picked up a new paperback - "Civil War Fantastic," edited by Martin H.
Greenberg (ISBN: 0-88677-903-0).  Don't know yet whether any of the stories
have a Deadlands feel to them.  But given the subject matter and the
sci-fi/fantasy genre that editor Greenberg is known for, I figure it will
have some useable material.  Once I have a chance to actually read it
(probably be after Origins), I'll post a mini-review.

Scott "insert obligatory quote here" Mickelson